what you gals think???

Well I've been trying to get pregnant and I'm not sure if I am. With my first baby I knew I was pregnant with her and knew she was going to be a girl too. This time I have been trying for 9 months now and my period is regular. Well July hits I have a period. Then Aug. hits no period, Sept. no period, and now Oct. no period. I went to the doctor they did all the test it said it was neg. and the tested my hormones to see if that was why I stopped and they were normal. So now I have a pelvic sono this thurs. No nausea, here recently my appetite has increased, I'm so sleepy all the time, and I stay hot. Yesterday I felt a big jolt in my lower belly it felt like something forced my belly to pop it out right scared me and then I didn't feel anything else I felt one this morning but not so hard. I don't feel pregnant my breasts are sore I feel like I got a headache all the time can anyone help me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It sounds to me like your preg. I would request an u/s. Take a home test too. Sometiems drs are wrong. GL and let us know what happens!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• If its a neg, youre likely stressed out. Ive been there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 20, 2008