What is your fave thing about dh or so?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I love that we connect on an intellectual level. To be honest, its like we're on the same brain wave - we can finish each other's sentences and know exactly what the other is thinking. I love being able to have deep discussions with him, to feel like we know each other better than anyone else, that connection. But that's what can be expected, after being best friends (and in love) almost all our lives, lol. We truly are soul mates. :)

But there are so many other things about him that I love - his musical talents, his sense of humor, his reliability and security, his faith.... It goes on and on.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• He's smart, loves his family, and is a wonderful dad. After19 years we still love spending time together.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:19 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• He has a great general attitude, he is a great dad, he makes me laugh and is a fabulous husband! Oh yeah, he has a great butt and a killer smile too! And the six pack abs don't hurt one thing, lol!!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• He's a good Christian, he is a hard worker who loves and takes care of his family, and he has a sweet spirit. And I adore his sense of humor --most of the time. ;)
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• why is this in religion and beliefs?
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2010