teething tablets

Has anyone used Hylands teething tablets? If so, how did they work? How often did you give it to your LO? My LO is 5 months old and I think she is teething (lots of drool, cranky, biting on lots of stuff). I gave it to her, but it does not seem to take any effect.

jet360

Asked by jet360 at 3:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've used it, and all of my 4 cousins have used it (8 kids total) works AMAZING. I just followed the directions (cant recall what they were) and that did the trick
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 3:41 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• it works great for me, I only use em when its obvious its her mouth bugging her and she calms right down, are you putting 2 under her tongue and rubbing her gums? thats what i do and it works like magically every time. if it doesnt work for you m aybe there is another cause?
    SavanaF.

Answer by SavanaF. at 4:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I loved the teething tablets!! I would rub them on his gums as they dissolved. Just follow the directions on the container. That's all I did.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I loved these! I put just popped the table in my daughter's mouth- it dissolves quickly. The other thing I did was put it in with her juice/milk. A great natural alternative to Ora-jel. Also, I used real vanilla extract on her gums. This works, too.
    WholeFoodsMom

Answer by WholeFoodsMom at 8:37 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• They're pretty good! You can also try Camilia drops. I used those as much as I could, but when they pain got bad, we gave him Tylenol. I avoided OraJel as much as I could, because of the choking hazards.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2010