Eat Love Pray

Do you think this an appropriate movie to watch if you're having marital problems?

Katjafish

Asked by Katjafish at 3:46 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• need to see it i heard it was a good one
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 4:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Never heard of it.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:46 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I haven't seen it to be able to tell, but I want to see it!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I havent seen it, but I am almost finished with the book and its been a really great story so far. If the movie is like the book, I don't think it will negatively affect any marriages. Its mainly about this womans quest for find peace and happiness mostly in a religious sense. It touches briefly on her divorce, but she got divorced because of things she wanted, her husband wasn't an awful pig or anything like that (well he wasnt until the actual divorce--then she mentions a few issues caused by them being unable to decide how to split property), she takes the blame.
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• If you are having maritial problems because you don't want children, and your husband does, and are rich enough to travel to Italy, India, and Bali for a year, then it might not be a good movie to watch -- it may cause you to realize you want to get divorced, be alone, and go off on your own to eat, pray and accidentally find love. However if your situation is anything different from that, it shoulnd't make a difference rather you see it or not :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I haven't seen it but I have read a lot of mixed reviews about it from my friends on facebook. The divorced ones seem to love it, the happily married ones hate it and the ones who think there might be life out there seem to wiggle in their seats when asked about it.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2010