thrush?

My son is on some antibiotics for an infection and I heard that babies on medicine are more likely to get thrush. Well, my question is... is there any other symptoms other than the whiteish bumps in/around their mouths? Like temperature or anything

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 11:37 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter had thrush, the only symptoms were the white on the tongue lips and mouth and then she also wouldn't suck on a nipple or a pacifier....but after the first does of thrush medicine...she was sucking good....and then after just a few days of the medicine it went away. Its just a white liquid that you rub on the tongue with a q-tip...its prescription but not pricey...i think it was aobut 30 dollars ...and that was withoutinsurance
    maddoxsmommy605

Answer by maddoxsmommy605 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• To my knowledge the only symptoms that would clearly indicate thrush is the white mouth, lips, tongue, etc.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2008