gotta question??

I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now. What am I doing wrong? I got pregnant with my first after 3 months of trying she is going on four now and it just seems like its impossible I thought I was calculating right and now that my husband has this new job we aren't going after it as much as we use to hell I can barely keep him awake it's like he has lost interest in me it went from 4 to 5 times a week to lucky if I get twice a week. It's like he doesn't want me anymore frankly it's turning me off from wanting to have a baby with him as much as we both want one. He swears up and down it's not me he just wants to relax and have time to himself I told him all I want to do is spend time with you I'm alone all day and have a child to keep me company I need some adult time and he acts like he understands but then he kinda blows me off how can I get him back interested in me????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• this might sound tacky and might not be appropriate for some, but it worked for me. Every considered spicing up the bedroom?? Find a local "head shop" and pick up a few "female toys" and maybe try introducing them into your bedroom. Female masterbation is ALWAYS a turn on for a man. Try a glass of wine before you try to entertain him, I call this my liquid courage. It worked for me, I hope it is something you would try as well.
    amandasthird

Answer by amandasthird at 11:53 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Go out with your friends like a few times a week and maybe he'll miss you. It's not like you are moving out, just hanging with other parents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I don't want to upset you, but maybe you should relax a little. My honey works 12 hour days, and you just got to let them rest, specally if your a sah mama. They work really hard all day... and having sex can be a lot of work sometimes. LOL
    You need to quit stressing over wanting a baby... try not to have a baby one track mind, because that can turn him off too. And not being able to have sex 5 times a week isn't a big deal. Me and my DH maybe do it like once a week, and that's okay. I hope things work out for you. good luck
    Jabrw0ke

Answer by Jabrw0ke at 12:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• If you drink, have 1 drink to relax you and RELAX, then just make love and enjoy every inch of his face, chest arms, butt, neck back, legs.
    chellenout

Answer by chellenout at 1:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Crap yall are lucky! I might get sex two to three times a month if I am lucky. My friend hasn't had any since about May. I guess you are used to it if your a marine or any branch spouse.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I agree with changing your sex routine or spending a little time with your own seperate friends. However, I read something about couples having fertility probs with their second child when they conceived easily with their first child. Once you get your relationship back on track, you and your husband may want to consult a doctor about TTC your next child.
    whittany_h

Answer by whittany_h at 11:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2008