IF your husband is out of town for business, has been on the phone (away from you alot lately) and hasn't called (like he said he would) wont answer your call or return your call, what would you think?

Here's how it went down....I talked to him at lunch and he said he'd call me back in a few, I didn't try calling him until 9:30 last night, left a voicemail and called his other cell at 10:15 before I went to bed. This was odd to me because it's my first time being just me and our son alone for a few nights/days, I figured he'd call to make sure we were ok because he acted worried before he left even though i told him we'd be fine. What would you ladies think if this happened to you?

HuntersMom25

Asked by HuntersMom25 at 7:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Well if I felt insecure about our marriage and didn't trust him I would be thinking he was cheating on me. But since I do trust him I don't think that way. He could of gotten to busy to call and then was so tired he passed out. It happens.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:43 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i would want to know why he didn't call and i would ask him why....
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 7:45 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i would think he was annoyed by me calling. ..but i would be annoyed by him not answering or calling me after being so late so i would probably blow up his phone or go on a man hunt
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:45 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I feel VERY secure in my marriage. Trust my dh a lot! When he goes out of town he has lots of meetings to attend...they are at various times and he usually turns his phone on vibrate or off all together so he doesnt get embarrased by the ring. Then it NEVER FAILS he forgets to turn it on.

sounds like a cop out right....except for I have seen him do it a million and one times her at home...lol.

Give him the benefit of the doubt , he went on a trip to get business done right...he may just be super busy.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Well, I don't think my husband would cheat on me but you never know. I'm awful, I'd let my imagination get the best of me (and it has in the past) so here's my advice, don't be like me! I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation so don't get upset that way you can try and avoid an argument.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:08 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Wait until tomorrow....get an explaination. You will know if he is lying. It might be nothing, just like the other ladies said. If he is cheating, it will be an ongoing thing...and you will figure it out. Women's intuition is always accurate, but give it time to let it devolop.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 8:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2010