What is your IQ?

I was just wondering b/c so many people in america lack the ability to think for themselves, and follow everything that they are told. You either fit in this box or that box and anyone that doesnt is "scary"

I know this isnt really a current event but it fit into this catigory the best

Dont count the internet iq tests please

I'll start mine is 125

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm amazed that you know..... I don't think many know... I don't know mine and I know that the people I know don't know theirs.....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:48 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I know b/c when I was setting myself up to go to college it was part of the qualification, oh and I just started so it's pretty good for not having any college
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I've had some college as well and I never had to have that information to give them....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:55 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• they provided the test, I think they test you b4 and after to see their effects they had on you :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I did a Stanford Binet in college and it was 130. That was 10 years, 2 kids, 1 marriage, and 2 careers ago... What are the odds it as gone down? lol...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I have enough confidence in my intelligence to never have felt the need to take an intelligence test.
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 12:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• nor did I have to take a test in college... (I had some about 1.5 years worth)....so I don't know.....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Your IQ only shows your potential. I had a math teacher once who said your I Will was more important than your IQ. Logic and common sense (which is no so common any more) probably serve us better than having high IQs. If the schools and other exposures don't teach us to think for ourselves the things we need for a life with fewer regrets, what is it worth?
    Boss

Answer by Boss at 12:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I do not know my iq but i know what you mean about the boxes. I grew up in a small town were you were looked down upon if you didnt fit which at times made me feel not so smart. When I moved away and grew up I found out that I was actually pretty darn smart.
    It;s sad but so many people just listen to what they are told
    gavrilmom

Answer by gavrilmom at 12:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I.Q. has nothing to do with someone thinking for themselves. Eistein was a genius and reportedly couln't tie his own shoes. He believed it took too much time that could be devoted to physics and mathmatics. He was also dyslexic.. He was a genius...and often lacked common sense.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2008