this is crazy and driveing me nuts!.... adult content

ok on sept 7th i started what i thought was my period it lasted 5 days and was very very light in color.....then this past monday i started again, and yet again its very light to nothing....im on the pill.....so i went to my dr did a test its neg....then he tells me its normal to get a period before its due on the pill.....it may be normal but my period wasnt a normal period....i get cramping bloating and bleed alot!....ive been having pains here and their so they orderd a pelvic exam with a camera to check me out....im waiting on the results....i didnt see anything on the screen but im scared as to what may be casueing this ive been on the pill for almost 2 years...what the heck is wrong with me?

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 8:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Health

• have they talked about endometriosus with you? its a possability from your symptoms
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 8:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• no they havnt but i should get my results today i had a pelvic ultrasound the other day.....endometriosis is a scary thing i just read up on it and hope that is not what this is....since we want more kids
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 9:22 AM on Sep. 23, 2010