is it true??

Could being stressed out really make you miss 3 months of a period I wouldn't of thought that I've never gone that long without a period unless I was pregnant I have been a week maybe 2 at one point but never more than that. My doctor said that I shouldn't be worried about it everything came back neg. and my hormones that would effect me from skipping like that were perfect she said that they will do a sono to see if something is blocking me from having it which I've never heard of before and then it will also see if I'm pregnant and my hormones aren't showing up for it can that be possible. If I am pregnant could I already be feeling the baby kick it would make 13 weeks this friday from what doctors are calculating with this being my second pregnancy if I am.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Its possible you could feel movement (it would probably be a tiny flutter) but its also common not to feel anything at 13 weeks..um missing your period for 3 months due to stress seems long I've experienced like a couple of weeks or so but 3 mons sounds excessive. Are you on BC? or any prescription meds? Do you eat a lot of soy products-(there are some tests about soy that can mess up hormones in women) I would take another test probably.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• stress, lack of sleep, eating habits change, overweight/underweight, any # of things can affect your chances of having a regular period
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 12:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2008