Why? What do you do?

Why is there always some person who just has to comment with a negative response to questions? I don't mean as in they aren't giving an answer I, or a poster, want to hear. I mean negative as in trying to get a fight going. Granted, sometimes I will answer in what might be perceived as negative, but it's usually an opinion that I feel strongly about. Overall, my responses are more positive than negative. But, I find these pot stirrers to be really silly and try not to dignify it with a response. How do you respond?

JawgaMom1

Asked by JawgaMom1 at 8:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People are passionate about different things...and there are always those people who are just confrontational, feel lucky you don't have to know them IRL!
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 8:20 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• When I find that a question deserves a negative answer I prefer not to say anything and I skip to the next question.
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 8:17 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I get on here and I answer only questions that I have knowledge enough to answer and answer throughly. I do not get on here and voice my oppinion to make people mad. And so far I think it works. I get on here bc if I have a good answer for you about something that has happened in my life and I can share then I am all the better. And hopefully so are you. Now people that are mean on these things may just be having a bad day but dont take it out on everyone else would be my solution for that. I may sound oppionated when I answer things on here. I will state that b4 I start. Like politics religon and abortion. I could talk for days about and be very oppionated. However I will not bash. I think that is immature. People ask questions on here for help. And if you answer the questions give all users respect and answer them right and nice. How would you like to be treated. Treat others that way.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I encounter that alot on here, but I ignore it
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010