What to think?!?!

Ok so my period is never early or never late! It is exactly the 17th of every month and last exactly 5 days! Well this month it was two days early and only lasted two days! Not normal at all!!!! Well then i noticed my boobs were killing me so i took a pregnancy test...well the first one was negative, the second one i thought was negative but then i looked closer and there was a really really really faint positive line... so i had my hubby look at it to make sure i just wasn't seeing things and he said he saw it to. Well then the next morning i took another one adn then that one said negative. What should i think or do?!?! I have a yearly pap on november 5 but i dunno what to think until then?!?!?!

LeighAnn0901

Asked by LeighAnn0901 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Is there a chance you might be pregnant? I mean have you had unprotected sex? It might just be too early to get a positive.
    Anonymous

• at your apponment take a test that might give you a clear anwser. good luck
    Dorriansmom1984

Answer by Dorriansmom1984 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Well, you still kinda sorta had a period. I'm not a doctor so I can't really help you. The only thing I can say is take another one first thing in the morning and if that is negative. You might want to wait till the next month rolls around and see if your period is normal and if you don't get it then I would make a doctors appointment cause that could of been the implantation that you saw if it was light. There are such things as false positives. So your safest bet is to see how the next month is and if there is nothing at all I would suggest talking to your doctor. Good Luck!!
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Your period could be abnormal for many other reasons besides pregnancy...I would wait and "act" pregnant", meaning no drinking, smoking etc. til then - just in case : ) Let your obgyn know right away at your appointment about this abnormal period & ask for a pregnancy test. Best of luck
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 1:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• my doc said there is no such thing as a false positive....either blatanly neg or your preg. give it another day, use your first morning urine and good luck!!!!!
    Anonymous