preg test... any time of the day or first thing in the morning??

what difference does it make?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• There is not difference. They say that in the morning your levels are higher b/c your pee is more potent from collecting all night. I took a test in the afternoon and it was postive. It really doesnt make a difference when you do it!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• no*
    Steph319

• It can make a difference for some women. My hcg levels were pretty low in the first month or so after implantation and even morning tests had a very light line until I was about 8 or 9 weeks.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I know ppl say you should do it in the morning, but hey, if you're pregnant, you're pregnant. I took my first one at night && the second one in the morning && hey, they were both positive.
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 1:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i usually try to make it so I haven't peed for 4hrs before taking the test(LOL if I can make it that long)
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 2:14 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I took the first two in the middle of day and the next two in the morning. All four were positive. Like people said above, if you're pregnant, the stick isn't going to know or care at what time you took the test :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2008