What do you think of the show Undercover Boss?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 8:26 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love it, I think it is great that CEO's want what is best for their employees, and not just their pockets. If there were more CEO's in touch with what was really going on in their companies, there would be a much happier and more efficient work force.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 8:30 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have seen three episodes and I think it is rather interesting. I think the bosses learn alot and it is an eye-opener, but I don't know if they always have the knowledge and power to fix what they see.

I enjioy learning more about these companies and the people who work there. the Hooters one was my favorite so far, but I would prefer to see fewer tears in the boardroom....
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 8:30 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i think it's awesome, most would be humbled if they had to work like dogs in a factory or restaurant! those are some of the hardest jobs and knowing what your team goes through every day helps you understand their problems and validated them as a whole. they will work harder knowing you care about them.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I love it!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 23, 2010