Toddler peeing in her room!

Ok I am at my wits end! My 3 year old who is pottie trained, has started peeing in her room, the same spot every time!! I have talked to her about it, put her in time out and nothing is working! Will she stop this on her own? I don't know what else to do! HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• When she does this,,,bring her to the bathroom and sit her on the toilet and tell her this is were you pee not your room.

Answer by louise2 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• My son would sleep walk and go pee in his closet....YUK! I can laugh now. He did it when he was 5 and he's 17 now and hasn't done it since...lol
    Seriously....she may just being a little lazy...don't worry it's normal. You may want to limit her time in her room and let her know why. That's all I got...sorry. Hope you get some better answers that may help. Good Luck
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Take some of her toys, or tell her she can't play by herself that you have to watch her because she is acting like a baby cause she pee's in her room. My son is 5 and was doing that sometimes, and I took stuff from him and spanked him sometimes. Stand her in the corner, or ground her from the tv.
    Anonymous

• Why dont you just put a potty in her room on that spot, is she starts peeing the that potty keep moving it every once in a while towards the potty in the bathroom. I would try that dont know if it would work but shit why not.
    SexiSeaBeeWife

Answer by SexiSeaBeeWife at 1:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I'm glad you asked this question, my 4 year old potty trained little man keeps POOPING in his room. It's driving me nuts and so far nothing has worked on my end. I even make him clean it up himself and he STILL does it. Grrr! He'll pee in the potty without a problem, but pooping is a whole 'nother story!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• It may be a comfort thing...the bathroom is big and scary....their room is safe and comfortable. I agree with the previous poster, put a potty in their room (couldn't hurt right)
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 1:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• put a training potty there and gradually move it. She may be going there because she is waiting to long and can't make it to the bathroom.
    Momby4kids

Answer by Momby4kids at 5:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2008