I know this is a very painful question but....

Has anyone here had a miscarriage? Its different from your reg period. After you miscarried did you see something that wasn't blood clods? like something with a very light color?
like lil'bits of light colored stuff?
Sorry again because I know how painful it is to try to remember.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had a miscarriage when I was 6 weeks pregnant. For me it was just like a very heavy period with some clots in it. It was also very painful...like the worst cramps I've ever had. I suppose if you were farther along it might be different though...
    aubB06

Answer by aubB06 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I just had a miscarrage on Friday, june 27th and I was also 6 almost 7 weeks and I just bled like a very heavy period. I didn't have any cramps but had the worst back ache ever!
    mum2b2009

Answer by mum2b2009 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Yeah I have some back pain too.
    MunkyS

Answer by MunkyS at 11:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I miscarried at around 6weeks. I had heavy bleeding, cramping, back pain.. And i also had clots..lots of em.
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 11:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I was at 11 weeks and I passed out from pain. My husband came home and found me soaked with blood. He took me to the ER and they did a D&C on me. Then my second I was 7 weeks and was scheduled to see the doctor the next day, but I called to get my appointment bumped because I had been cramping badly. I started bleeding heavily without warning in the waiting room.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I never miscarried, my twins had died in utero at 6 weeks(found out at 14 weeks...I never bled or anything)....but one friend miscarried at 13 weeks and she passed out from all the blood and pain and her boyfreind woke up to find her covered in blood - very much like an above poster. Another friend had been bleeding for about 5 days(she was 12 weeks) and then one morning she said she had terrible back pain and cramping and was bleeding a little heavier than a period and then all of a sudden she was soaked in blood and was rushed to the ER where she had to push the baby out...
    ok I just realized I could totally be freaking some people out....
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 12:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• It seems like from the question you are really trying ask if anyone saw something they felt like looked like the fetus. In early pregnancy, when most miscarriages occur, the baby doesn't really look recognizably like a baby. Their skin is transparent until it gets thicker and fat deposits. I have never had a miscarriage, so I can't speak from my own experience, but I was with my sister when she miscarried at 12 weeks. She swore she knew when the baby passed because it was a larger clot than the others, but it did appear to her as a clot.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Yes i misscarried twins 21yrs ago mine was complete but I was told to go see my Dr if I were to see any tissue because it would cause an infection and if not caught in time it would hurt my chances on getting pregant again. I'm sorry for your loss take care Okla mom
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 2:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• some women i have heard have a grayish blob that they see. it also depends on how far along u are when u miscarry, and if the baby is expelled then or not, if that makes sense.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I miscarried at only one week! I knew this because my period is always regular and we had been trying for months now so I went to my gyno and got tested and the result was positive. I miscarried a week later over a weekend and had such bad pains that I had my husband take me to the ER only to find out I had already miscarried and was just now having a normal, painful period. My periods have been brutal my entire life....the first 2 days are the absolute worst and I have to rearrange my whole schedule and lie down a lot b/c of horrible cramps and back ache. This was a horrible, devastating experience that happened to me at the end of April and now I am trying so hard again to have a baby....this will be our first and I will be 33 in August. Any advice anyone?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2008