If I had sex yesterday could I be PG today

yesterday me and DH had sex and I'm wondering if I got PG, could I have symptoms today? Cuz I feel sick to my tummy. Or is it in my freakin' head? I know I have to wait to test and all that, I'm just wondering how early morning sickness can start, because I had it with my last two children.

Jabrw0ke

Asked by Jabrw0ke at 12:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Implantation doesn't take place until almost a week after conception, so if you did concieve yesterday you wouldn't have the symptoms yet. It could be in your head, or you could feel nauseous with ovulation like I sometimes do. Another possibility is that you concieved last week, and implanted in the last couple of days. A lot of women get sick when they implant, and you could spot to, but I didn't feel either of these.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I was sick the next day.. but I didn't know the reason I was and didn't find out I was pregnant until 8 wks
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Its in your head. Symptoms start early but not the next day! lol I started the morning sickness a week before i missed my period.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I agree that it's all in your head. It can take up to 3 days for the egg and sperm to even meet, let alone implant and cause your hormones to do their thing.
    Anonymous

• you cant possibly get mornin sickness the next day. the thing isnt even implanted yet to produce hormones.
    Anonymous

• no way
    Anonymous