Happy 1st Day of Fall! Do you have any plans for celebrating?

It is really fall like here today. It's dreary rainy & just plain YUCK! I was hoping to get outside and get some yard work done no such luck how is the 1st day of fall by you?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Nope but I am EXTREMELLY happy that the fall is here. Because is has been so hot in Fl I needed some cool air outside.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 9:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I miss the change of seasons :o(

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have been looking forward to this day since the first day of summer...However, it is going to be 85 here in WI. Sigh..Oh well. My garden enjoys it. I just picked a whole bunch of habeneros, poblenos, banana peppers, and green peppers. I don't have the heart to tell the newly budding tomatoes that they probably won't make it to adulthood.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:19 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Well, myself and a couple of friends were going to have a scrapbooking party at my house, but then the one friend got called into work and the other friend had to make an emergency dentist visit with her son. So much for that idea :-(

Two of us are going to try to get together for lunch & maybe do a little scrapping later, but we'll see how the day goes.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:02 AM on Sep. 23, 2010