Under eye Concealer

What is the best product to use for dark circles under the eyes - also for puffy eyes -
is there a product that takes care of both of these problems?

if not - can you please tell me what product to use for under eye concealer for dark circles under eyes and also for puffiness under eyes - thank you

kaysimon132461

Asked by kaysimon132461 at 9:13 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use Smashbox concealer. I always use a shade lighter than my skin tone, and also make sure you use it one the sides of your nose because it reflects the light that creates shadow to your eyes. I always use this technique when doing make up professionally.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:17 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Burt's Bees
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 9:18 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• SeiBella has wonderful, natural products - I use all of the skin care line -I love the Bright Eyes Soothing Gel - helps tone and tighten skin, relieves the appearance of puffiness and fatigue and soothes tired skin :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• instead of going out for products use home remedy of putting potatoes rings over ur eyes.even tea bags will help.try this
    worriedmom30

Answer by worriedmom30 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I just take a little bit of my foundation(I wear MAC) and put under my eye. It blends well.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• alway
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2010