What do you want your child/children to remember the most about you?

We have our legacy. Its found in our childen. We want to be remembered for something. What's the one moment/ idea/ example/ word/ choice/or ? you want to leave behind as your legacy?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 9:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• That they are loved. No matter what they are loved by me. They can be whatever they choose when they are older, we can have hard days together and no matter what I don't ever want them to forget how they are amazing people and they are loved unconditionally by me.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 9:16 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• That no matter what I always loved them and was there for them any and every way I could!
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 9:17 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• How much I love them and the fun things that we did together.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 9:22 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I want my son to always remember that I love him! That I will be there for him no matter what! That you have to work for the things you want, nothing is handed to you in life. That when things get hard, you just keep going. But most importantly that I love him.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:22 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I want my children to remember how much I loved them, to see that the things I did were really to protect them or teach them how to make the right choices. I want them to remember me as being caring and supportive and proud of them.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• That they know I loved them so very much. I try to teach them how to be a good person & how to treat others. And to always be there for their loved ones & cherish what we have as a family. My family is very close.
    mom_to_a_angel

Answer by mom_to_a_angel at 10:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• That I was there for them no matter what. That I was the mom that blew bubbles and played with them and did my housework while they were sleeping. That I loved them best, even when they were hard to like. That I gave them the skills to be a loving understanding caring mom or dad themselves. That I taught them honesty, respect, love, kindness, and the value of a good education.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:58 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Of course, I love him. I want him to know that decisions we made were what was best for him and our family. I hope he remembers I was there when he needed me. I want him to know that he can be and do anything. There are no limits. I want him to always know that getting education sets you up for success in life. Challenge yourself, ask the hard questions, and most of all stand up for the people that need someone to do that.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• That Mama loves them no matter what, that I stayed home to raise them, taught them manners, to be respectful, took care of them when they were sick, played with them and was goofy, that they were always fed & clean & happy, when they cried & were upset it was Mama's arms hugging them to make them feel better. That my babies are the most beautiful and precious thing in my life forever and always.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I want to be remembered as hard working, loving unconditionally and most of all for beeing loyal.

BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2010