Can someone interpret this dream?

I am in this apartment with an incredible view, floor to ceiling windows on one wall and it was a totol mess. I realized that it was my apartment and I had married a long time friend that I had not seen in years and never had any attraction to. We must have just gotten married cause his female roomate was moving out. she said "you're gonna love it here, I did". Before she left. Then the dream flashes to a soccer field where the guys aren't playing very well and i noticed my Wedding rings are an awkward shape, I take them off and they grow like mushrooms until they are uncomfortable and can fit around my arm but I keep trying to keep them on my finger. Then I woke up...

VanessaMomof2

Asked by VanessaMomof2 at 9:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Health

• I bumped you! I cant interpret, but the floor to ceiling windows is definately a major symbol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:41 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Thank you! Actually, it wasn't a window until later in the dream. It started out just a big void where a window should go and you could easily fall, and when the kids got there (2 of them mine and 2 of them, I had no clue who they were) it turned into a window being there.
    it was just weird! LOL!
    VanessaMomof2

Comment by VanessaMomof2 (original poster) at 9:44 AM on Sep. 23, 2010