flu shot

n e one getting the flu shot this year..?

leAnn21

Asked by leAnn21 at 9:35 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Health

• not me. I have had 3 in my life and all 3 time got sick as a dog. I don't care what they say, it could be coincidince, but no way in hell lol
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I will be, my daughter has a weak immune system with other health problems so the flu could be deadly to her...while I can keep her sheltered from other people as much as possible i still have to go into public. I have recieved the shot before and never had a problem with it but my husband gets the mist every year as a requirement through work and he gets sick from that and my son got the mist for the first time last year and also got sick but has never gotten sick from the shot since it is not a live virus.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I am the same as MissAlisabeth. Every year that I get a flu shot I get sick so I will not be getting a flu shot this year. In fact every year my kids get flu shots they get sick as well so they will also not be gettting flu shots!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• this will be mine and my childs first flu shot...last year she ended up with h1n1 and it was bad!!! i would rather her get her flu shot then to get that sick again. the flu shot is not a live vaccine. so how can u get sick from it? it just builds ur immune system up to not getting it!.thank to u all
    leAnn21

Comment by leAnn21 (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Nope ... I've gotten one before and I was sick as a dog as well. Never again.
    mspecan_tan

Answer by mspecan_tan at 12:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yup, I have a 13 month old and a 2 week old baby, so I will totally be getting it this year.
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yes and so did my 9 month old
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:57 AM on Sep. 24, 2010