How many times a day do you sweep your kitchen floor?

I have to sweep my floor after every meal if not more. I grab the broom if i feel a crumb on the floor because I always walk around barefoot and can't stand stepping on something...guess it comes with toddlers

Smiley001

Asked by Smiley001 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Several times a day. Same with the living room. My guinea pigs kick shavings around and we track in the crumbs from the kitchen.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I sweep the floor everytime I walk into the kitchen. We have two dogs and right now they are both shedding out their summer coats, so it's a hairball fest in this house until their winter coats are fully in. I refuse to cook or eat in a kitchen with hairballs, so I sweep constantly to keep up with it all.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Usually only after supper, but occasionally in the morning too if I have extra time.

Answer by missanc at 9:41 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• LOL I do the same thing. I can't stand feeling dirt and crumbs and stickiness on the floor either. I sweep after each meal, because there is always a mess afterwards. I also have one of those Shark Steam mops. I absolutely love it. I use it at least once everyday in the kitchen, and also on all the hardwood floors.
    PmhTaylor

Answer by PmhTaylor at 9:43 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Like three times a day. My son is really messy.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 9:44 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• The older my kids get the less I sweep it. When they were small toddlers eating finger foods...I swept after every meal!

But I guess I am about to start that cycle over again with my third baby :) LOL Let the sweeping begin!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:01 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I don't even own a broom because the floors never feel clean enough after sweeping. I use my Dyson vacuum cleaner on the bare floors setting and then steam clean the floors.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2010