WYR have a home job or a home business?

If you were looking into working from home which would you rather have?

A home job: You have a set schedule, need to log on and work your required time. The only difference from working outside the home is no benefits, and you can work in you comfy clothes.

A home business: You have no set hours, make as much income as you desire, spend your days the way you want with friends and family, run your business the way you want not the way they tell you to.

I have thought this through, I want my family, I want to live my life the way I want, I choose home business.

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 9:42 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in

• We had our own home business for a year or so. unfortunately the contract we had was broken by Sears. they SUCK might I add. liars. cons, thieves. anyways personal opinon. I do my own work from home business with my extreme couponing and summer stockpile sales. very very much what i put in to it, i get out of it in spades.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 9:58 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Home job
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:04 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• For me, my home business is the way to go! I find that legitimate home jobs are so few and far between and the money that can be made isn't generally very great. Okay, just not great.

I am a Pure Romance Consultant and I get to decide how little/much I want to work. Plus I get paid to "party" with wonderful ladies and have a blast! What could be better?
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• anything that I can do at home
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Home business
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 2:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• home job
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Home business. I have operated a very successful one and helped my husband with his--while also maintaining our regular, full-time jobs.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Home job, less stress
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 1:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• home business without the tax liability lol
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 10:04 PM on Sep. 26, 2010