How does facebook work? I dont get it.

I see all these people write stuff, its like the middle of a conversation, where do i find the beginning? how do I get my sons page so I can see what they are up to?

cmrbored

Asked by cmrbored at 9:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• To see an entire comment thread, there is a link that says 'see all (number) comments'. Click that and it will expand the comment thread,
    If you and your son aren't 'friends', then depending on his privacy settings, you won't be able to see his wall. If you have a page, you will just need to search for his name and send friend request, then you can see his wall and his conversations.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 9:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Ask for your son's password and sign on as him. That way you can see what exactly is going on. Have him show you how.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• If your son is not on your friend list and even if he is, he can adjust his settings so you cannot see what he is up to. He can make it so you cannot see his status updates, wall posts, friend list, pictures, etc. Facebook is pretty much writing status updates and liking peoples' comments and sharing photos. There are games but I don't play them. I've reconnected with a lot of relatives, but other than that, I don't use it often.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:51 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Um that is soooo privacy invasion! I would not be doing that to see what my kids and their friends are talking about. sry if that sounds rude.
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 12:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2010