Are there any work at home employment deals that are legit?

I like to be home and around for my family yet I feel I dont contribute much and I would love to do something home. I am 50(OMG) and sorry tosay no college I worked manual labor parttime while kids growing up. Now I cant get a job for the life of me. Any suggestions out there?

cmrbored

Asked by cmrbored at 9:51 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes there are. I have found a great one that does not care what your back ground is. If intrested in info plz message me.
    Good LUck.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 9:53 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• how do I send you a message?
    cmrbored

Comment by cmrbored (original poster) at 9:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

Let me know if I can help with any questions if you're interested.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:03 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have a work at home business that I love! I have an online presentation that explains the company and business - you can watch it and decide if this is what you are looking for! Please send me a message on my CafeMom account if you are interested - this is a business that works.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 10:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• The at home buiness I do has no cost to get started and has really begun to take off for me. If you would be interested in learning more about my company that was started by a mother daughter team message me and I'll get you all the details.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 10:30 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Are you looking for an at home JOB or a home BUSINESS? A job means someone gives you the work, pays you a set wage and is much like a regular job but something you do at home. A home business is something that may include some startup investment but gives you freedom to control your schedule and how much you want to make.

Be wary of many home job opportunities. Lots of them are scams. I chose to go with a homes business as a Pure Romance Consultant.
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Do you have any interest in doing freelance writing? If you, contact me and I'll point you in the right direction.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I make money as a demonstrator for Gold Canyon Candles. Low start up fees and great incentives. Msg me if interested.

Tiffany
    www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• There is a lot actually if you do some research. I researched a few and found Deaxis which if you sign up right now is totally free and you can do your entire business online if you want with no quotas and no inventory required and you can sell at major functions too which is awesome. If you want more information let me know. www.deaxis.com/jt601
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i think so you just have to research them
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010