ectopic pregnancy

Has anyone experienced this? what r the symptons? Did u keep bleeding? How soon that u find out about it?

grayima

Asked by grayima at 1:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I spotted and cramped first then the cramping didn;t go away and had a little more blood, they can give u a shot at the hostpital to get rid of the eptopic pregnancy, they will look at ur tubes and see if there is one in there or in the right place. They couldn't see mine but it was probably to early to see the baby cause I was like 5 weeks. When I got my ultrasound with my son I was 6 weeks and it was like a dot. They can also tell by ur blood levels and will keep have you come back to get them retested, I forget how many times. Don't let it get too bad cause it could burst ur tube and it's fatal
    Anonymous