A question for Christians

Are you going to Heaven?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Absolutely!!!!
    suzi16

Answer by suzi16 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I sure am !! God is good.. .
    luvsfrogs

Answer by luvsfrogs at 1:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• since there are three kingdoms in heaven "the sun, the stars and the moon" i think i will end up in one of them. i think only people who deny god won't make it there and i would and have never done that.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yes...salvation is through Jesus and if you believe in Jesus, then you're good to go :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yes, I am.
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yes, though salvation through Jesus Christ.
    mommy2abbygrace

Answer by mommy2abbygrace at 2:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yes thank you Jesus.
    bamabi7

Answer by bamabi7 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yes
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yes Praise the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and I cant wait to be walking on the streets of Gold and sing praises to my Lord and savor Jesus Christ......
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• You know, I am really tired of hearing how only those who accept Jesus in their lives are going to heaven. There are millions upon millions of great people who live moral lives who don't practice Christianity. And I am one of them. What makes only Christians right? There are many relilgions out there and everyone thinks they're right. I think it's pretty close minded when you dismiss so many people because of their religion or non religion. I live a very moral and devoted life. I'm devoted to my family and I carry a great amount of faith inside of me that I try to pass on to my children. But I don't like to put labels on it because that's saying that I'm right and alot of other people are wrong. I would never presume to know such a thing. Give me a break!
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 4:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2008