WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT MY BOTFRIENDS FAMILY?

BEEN TOGETHER 10 YEARS--HIS KIDS ARE ADULTS BUT TELL HIM LIES TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD, HIS YOUNGEST SISTER DOES THE SAME. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING THAT I DID TO BRING THIS ON

LINDASUE514

Asked by LINDASUE514 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• It sounds like they are over protected of your boyfriend not necessary not liking you they want to chose daddy's mate, you know how it goes blood is thicker than water but if your boyfriend stand behind you and let them know this is who I am going to be with and no one can change that eventually they will back off. Hang in there if you love him don't let them intimidate you they can't run him forever, soon they will realize he's not listening to them because he's still with you after all this time. LIVE, LOVE, and LAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!! Life is too short.
    newbeginnings39

Answer by newbeginnings39 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Move away from them. Like to another state! Ignore their lies and insults espically if your man knows it's not the truth. Ignore them all together. Life is too short to be anything but happy!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• You have made it 10yrs its always going to be in the back of your mind . They are doing it out of spite he's not ready available to drop every thing and rush to their aid. It seems to me he has made his choice who comes first, they are grown .... I know how you feel my stepdaughter told my husbands family that i was selling drugs and was pregant with someone else's child ,That was 10yrs ago and she still tells stories to make me look bad but she likes me when we give her money or she has to move back in with us.(her and 6 kids) Don't let it worry you too much I don't think your boyfriend does .
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 1:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• 10 yrs is too long to throw away...sit down with them all take them out somewhere and dont let ur husband in on it and tell them in a smart ass polite way that u know they lie to their father but thats ok u know why they do u understand its bothering them takin some of his attention from them,but ur there for them no matter what and its not gonna change ur relationship with him and ur always gonna be there and no matter what happens u still love their dad nothing will change that. theyll get the hint that they wont change it.
    thats what id do
    ShYmAmA08

Answer by ShYmAmA08 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2008