I am wondering what I can do about my hair falling out

Ever since I got pregnant with my baby, my hair is falling out in chunks. This happend with my first right after I started nursing, but it stopped falling out after a couple of weeks after I stopped.
I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so what did you do about it?

qustnmrk28

Asked by qustnmrk28 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Try shampoo and conditioner for hair loss or thinning hair. It will help with not losing so much. It does help me when I lose my hair. Keep taking your prenatal's as well.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 3:01 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My hair fell out like crazy after my DD was born. I just suffered through it. My hubby was ready to kill me ... my hair was everywhere!!!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yeah.this is qite normal.even i had the same problem.but after few months it was back to normal.it happens becuse of harmonal disbalances in our body.but u can take care of it my massaging with warm oil and taking hot towel therapy.
    worriedmom30

Answer by worriedmom30 at 10:41 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes, it is normal. It will grow back eventually. You could cut your hair short if it is really bothereing you then let it grow out later.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:27 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sadly it's normal mine has been falling out like crazy since my 3 month old was born
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I had my baby 6 months ago and my hair is still falling out! I remember this happening after my daughter was born but didn't think it lasted this long!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• if it's falling out in chunks, literally, see a doctor, it may be a form of alopecia.

but it's probably hormonal. Anything more that 100 pieces of hair seek a doctor. but 50-100 hairs a day is normal.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2010