Anyone watch Hell's Kitchen last night? What did you think of the contestants?

I was shocked at the new recruits for this show. Their first food test showed that many of them will not be able to even get through the first couple of rounds without any difficulty. And an emergency room case already?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• The dumb crazy guy makes for good tv! LOL! That's the only reason they've kept him and that blonde Sabrina girl around (although, she seems to be able to cook). She's extremely full of herself. I think the woman with the worst dish was so embarrassed that she needed a way off of the show, the ambulance seemed a bit over-doing it though (drama queen). How funny is it that the only asian girl on the team couldn't make sushi. I'm half asian and I probably couldn't do it either, but it was kinda funny. The next episode I see fire trucks and police cars, nice touch, I think Raj goes crazy and stabs someone! LOL!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 10:43 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think they are finding less and less talented people for the sake of entertainment...
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• yup....how did that dumn crazy guy even get picked? And the blound, getto one needs a good slap.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• no i didn't... i watch Ghost Hunters!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:42 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• LOL ditto VanessaMom totally, they only keep the crazies around for the sake of ratings :P i agree though that they keep getting worse and weirder people just to make "good" tv, kinda sad actually cause we watch for the cooking. That "asian girl" wasn't really asian, she said she was from the Phillipines, so i don't think its fair to assume she could make sushi :P And i feel bad for the Curtis guy that got kicked off, he was actually trying and wasn't even nominated and got the boot! I wouldn't have a clue how to make sushi either but at least he was giving it a go!
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 11:01 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• @DreainCO, I'm actually Philipino too and consider myself half asian. LOL! It sounds much better to say "I'm half asian" then it does to say "I'm half philipino". LOL! You'd be surprised the number of people that have never even heard of the Philipines. As for Curtis, I felt bad for him too. I kinda liked him, he didn't deserve to go home. Then he cried at the end an apologized to his family. : (
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• honestly raj's antics and the fact that they are turning the show into a joke by bringing people like him who obviously cant cook on it have made me consider not watching it this year or at least till he is gone. It's not about the cooking and talent anymore.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010