"good" dreams adult content

Ok...I pretty much never have sexual dreams-even with hubby involved. I wake up almost every single time-when they get to the good stuff BOO!
I got lucky last night though and didn't wake up- but I noticed that the couple I have managed to have have, involved me not being able to see the person when the sex happens- like I can see them up to that point and then the room goes black or they are behind me or something for that part
is that like guilt or something preventing it I wonder?

do you guys get these dreams very often? and do you see the person you are with when it goes that far?
just curious

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 10:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• dreams are funny, eh? for me, i can see them full-face everytime, i can smell them, i can feel them...right up to the point of entry. then the dream either ends, or skips to the next scene. leaves me cold! LOL!

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:46 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• there is nothing to feel guilty for dreams becuse you dont have control over them.
    worriedmom30

Answer by worriedmom30 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

you would think so!... but what other explanation could there be for always waking up before the good stuff - or not seeing the person at all?!

wierd
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2010