MORE from Auntie Zeituni?

Can you believe this woman? UNREAL..she is certainly right about one thing something is horribly wrong with the system..

You will have to listen to the whole top video ..if your jaw doesn't drop at her comments then nothing could make it drop.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:41 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I can't listen to her any longer. I heard this on the radio yesterday while I was scrubbing my floor. It really gets under my skin that she feels that we are obligated to give her citizenship. We are entitling law breakers to our own peril.

On the bright side, my grout has never been cleaner!

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:45 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think my favorite quote from her is "I didn't take advantage of the system; the system took advantage of me!"

Right, people just sought her out and took advantage of a poor old woman by giving her all those handouts regardless of her immigration status. Meanwhile, here I am, a CITIZEN, working hard to support my son on my own after my husband left us, and when I need a little help to get back on my feet, I'm told I make too much, so too bad.
    ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I don't think that her and Obama are cut from the same cloth, but I do think that she is an example of how our system is broken and we lack accountability when it comes to reconciling why so many of our own citizens are left to suffer when someone that breaks the law and is here illegally is given entitlements hand over foot.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• 1) it's not fair to assume that Obama SHOULD do something financially to get her off of public assistance. When you have someone crazy in your family, sometimes you have to cut them off financially to maintain your own sanity. Especially if there are drugs or mental illness involved.
    2) the fact that she was given asylum is ridiculous.
    3) the system is broken. She serves as a good example of how illegals CAN AND DO live off taxpayer entitlement programs.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:53 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• She should be sent back where she came from ~ and I'm not sure I'd feel bad about telling her to swim if she couldn't come up with her own money to pay for a plane or a boat. She (and all others like her) has been sucking the life blood out of this country ~ in effect, making slaves of every working person ~ for a great many years.

The last time I checked, our COTUS outlawed slavery, and those who do work need to start telling people that and demanding an accountability from elected officials to uphold the law and to protect the people who abide by it instead of the leeches who do nothing, contribute nothing, and could care less about providing for themselves.

Allowing the POTUS a free pass on this is ridiculous. If he wants to pay for her support, fine. If he doesn't, let her live under a bridge somewhere (or in the backyard of the judge that gave her asylum).
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 11:05 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yet, she thinks the system for advantage of her? She took a page out of the, Never let a crisis (our gov't subsidy programs) go to waste... Pathetic.. She needs to be given the boot out of America.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:42 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I hope no one ever interview my crazy, homeless, drug addicted, mentally aunt and the assumes that I must be just like her.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 10:45 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• mentally ill
    UpSheRises

• Agreed Quinn she got 'lucky' ..she was rightfully placed ahead of so many others that have paid and struggled for their citizenship.

:EYE ROLL:
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Sep. 23, 2010