How did you find out about CafeMom?

Did a friend tell you? Did you follow ads from MySpace or Facebook? Did you hear about it on a playdate?

I was on www.americanbaby.com when it merged with www.parents.com. Some friends and I didn't like the new format or site, but stayed because there wasn't anywhere else to go. One of my friends found CM via MySpace ads and I've been here ever since.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 10:50 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I was on another website (babygaga) and everytime a mom complain about how bitchy the answers were/are they alwasy respond: Go to cafemom the shit butterfly and rainbows over there. And I did! I love this shitty rainbow and butterly website lol.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 11:41 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I actually came across it through another message board I visit, it was mentioned in a survey.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 10:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i was on parents.com when it merged with american baby and started sucking.

a friend alerted me to CM.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 10:53 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I saw the CEO interview on CNBC a few years ago.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:54 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i do not remember but i think i was just doing a serach for mom group so i could connect with moms who have kids with autism
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:55 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I moved over from another website YEARS ago when the message boards when from there to here. Don't remember exactly which.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:55 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Clubmom I think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I googled forums for Moms, it was the first on the list... That was about 3 yrs ago, and I didn't like it, forgot I registered, and then did the same thing about a year later, and have been here eversince...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:56 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I found it because everyone on another website was talking about it, then I think they closed the other one.

Was it clubmom. :) I don't remember it has been a while
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I saw an ad, don't remember where, when I was pregnant with my oldest son, I've been here ever since, about 3 years now.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:01 AM on Sep. 23, 2010