What is your pet peeve???

I hate people that ignore you but as soon as they want something, or need to know something they are the first too call.

I hate when you try to move over a lane and people speed up. Don't they realize it slows them down more and you wind up passing them up anyway... :)

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• men that will not grow up!!!
    melissac9903

Answer by melissac9903 at 11:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I hate when people stop in the middle of the aisle in a grocery store to text. They block the aisle like they are the only person on the planet.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I hate people that ask for advice but never end up doing what they should and keep complaining about that same thing over & over.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:17 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Chewing with the mouth open. I CANNOT STAND IT. It irritates the crap out of me. I mean COME ON my 3½ yr old seems to be capable of it so I would say no later than 5yrs old it should be an expectation. It's just rude and nasty.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• People who don't do their research before spouting off at the mouth.... HATE that. Part of the reason I just can't get along with my mother in law. Or the rest of her extended family. Thankfully they live far away, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• reading over my shoulder
    not understanding the concept of "personal space"
    stalling to do something till the last minute, then expect you to jump because they're on a "deadline".
    not letting you merge.
    driving down the shoulder to hold up traffic by merging at the last second to get that whole 2 car lengths ahead of everyone else.
    seeing you signal to change lanes and speed up/slow down to keep you out.
    TALKING in movie theaters!
    PHONES in movie theaters!
    People that let their kids talk, run up/down the aisles, scream, throw stuff, kick seats in movie theaters and don't DO anything about it!
    People that use their cells in public, especially LOUD, TMI convos. (I didn't want to know about your grandmother's perforated bowel surgery while I was eating, TYVFM!)
    People that call me at dinner time, then don't get the hint when I say, "Yes, I was busy. We just sat down to dinner."
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Teens popping their gum constantly
    Rude people talking on a cell phone soooooo loud that they can be heard a mile away
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• people that let their children run around in public places (grocery stores, restaurants...)
    people that let their dog crap in my yard and don't pick it up
    parents that expect me to let their 7 year old be part of an adult conversation
    when someone pronounces "hundred" like "hunert"
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2010