Do you ever just want to pack ur bags and run away? Not from my kids my x and all the drama ugh,,,,,

melissac9903

Asked by melissac9903 at 11:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Been there- And he still won't leave me alone! I actually did run, he was stalking me while awaiting our divorce hearing. Spent 6 months in safe houses hiding out from his dumbass... *sigh* It does get better. I just wish mine would leave me the hell alone!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:18 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes, its a fleeting fantasy of mine. I can fantasize about driving off into the sunset and ending up on a beach with a margarita and a handsome back massager! Then I think about how boring that would eventually get. So I drift back to reality and thank God for all the drama in my life. If life were easy, why would we want to live it?
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 11:20 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• What is wrong with men? And they say we are drama!!!!!
    melissac9903

Comment by melissac9903 (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I use to fantasize about it all the time and then one day I did just that, found an apartment and moved out. I left my husband and my kids. I was gone for 8 months dealing with things on my own. I realized that I was co-dependant and that finally all the attention I was putting on my husband and my kids (my family) to make them all happy, I wasn't making myself happy. I was angry no one appreciated what I did, and resentful that when I didn't I was blamed. I was tired of all the responsbility that was laid on me, I'm home now and I'm much happier now that I've learned I should be first in my life, its hard to understand that concept especially being co-dependant but it is the truth and I see it now. I was also diagnosed with Bipolar which by itself could have caused all this as well, coupled with co-dependancy it was bound to happen.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2010