"periods" while pregnant? adult content

Ok i know that technically you cant have a "period" while pregnant. But have anybody had what appeared to be a light period and find out they were pregnant? Up until august my periods have been 38-40 days apart. in august i got my "period" on CD 29 which was just light spotting that lasted 3 days then i had a light flow that lasted about 3 days. Now this month my "period" came on CD 30 with just light spotting for a day then a light flow for 3 days and now its gone. The only "symptom" that i seem to notice is nasuea when I dont eat and in the morning. Ive never been a spotter so that is definantly new to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test. You can have spotting when you are pregnant.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 11:16 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No I have not bled at all while being pregnant.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:20 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• With this pregnancy I seemed to bleed every 3 weeks, for the first trimester all at varying "degrees" sometimes just one little spot sometimes a days worth and at the worst 3 days worth with an instance of bright red bleeding. I'm now 30w5d so it is possible and I'm proof.

The only way you can know for sure would be to take a test, but if I had to guess I would say you are probably just experiencing lighter periods. It's also happened to me before. :)
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I would take a test or call your ob/gyn
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:44 AM on Sep. 23, 2010