Halloween Party?

Does your childs school allow them to wear there costumes for their Halloween Party?

kamore

Asked by kamore at 11:20 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• No I work at a elementary school and we have not celebrated Halloween or Christmas. I remember we use to years ago when I was young. Now we have fall festival day and winter celebration. I decorate at school for the holidays, I have to hang a sign that says the decorations show different ways people celebrate. We still bring in Valentine cards because that is not considered religous.
    neaneah

Answer by neaneah at 9:26 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Yes both of my children are allowed to wear their costumes. They are only in pre-school and pre-k tho.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 11:23 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i remember doing it but i dont think my kids did it for school last year. we moved and they joined a school thier dad used to attend and he remembers doing costume parties but they didnt do nothing for it last year. we dont know if its not allowed of it they just dont do them anymore
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No, we received notes home this year that there willbe no holiday celebrations of any sort at school this year. They will not be recognizing Halloween, Christmas, or Valentines in particular.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2010