help me get through this ttc and the waiting to see if I am pregnant is hard lol

I think when you TTC it is a lot harder cause you are having to wait to take a test and that is the hardest part it seems the month goes a lot longer lol. My periods are normally anywhere from 21-31 days but last 2 months the first was 22 days and second was 25 days. My last period was the 8th, but we started trying the 6th. The first baby I got pregnant 2 months after going off the pill (which I was on for 3 months before. Baby 3 I don't remember if I was taking birth control at the time before we decided, but once we decided and tried it took a month. This time I can't wait to take a test I have at least a week maybe a little longer how do I get through this lol this month has went sooooo long lol

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm sorry! Be patient. Stressing about it too much will not help. Good luck!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 8:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• find something to take your mind off of it. I am in the same boat. I occupy my time as much as possible or make myself uneccesarily busy and before I knew it a week had gone by and it was time to test. Its not the easiest thing to do, but I try to stay as calm as possible because stressing about it every single day can make it harder to happen. Just find something to do.
    lsa0919

Answer by lsa0919 at 11:26 AM on Sep. 23, 2010