Pregnancy and Periods

This might be to much informatin. But my last period was Oct. 1st, after just 20 days ( which is today) I have started again. I don't ever recall starting my period again after just 20 days. My husband and I are trying for #2, so what I am wondering is... Was I pregnant or did I just start early? Or is this something that I will never really know....? Last night the lower side of my back was hurting, but that was the only that was unnormal. Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for replies.
Lindsay

AsaGarrett

Asked by AsaGarrett at 1:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• only thing i can say when im not on birth control my period is ALWAYS wacky... it might just be hormones....
    mama_of_2_boys

Answer by mama_of_2_boys at 2:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i have been off of bc pills since june and mine are still a lil wacky so it just takes sometime for the hormones to get out of your system. i have been 2 weeks late then i have been a week early so i guess what i am saying you just have to give it a lil time for your body to work itself out
    jaysesmommy

Answer by jaysesmommy at 5:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I have been off for 4 months now..... I thought for sure they would be more normal now
    AsaGarrett

Answer by AsaGarrett at 5:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i dono if this will help but me and my hubby was tring for numb 2 and that same thing happend to me i started on may 31 and started again juny 16 and i was/am prego hope this helps
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2008