Anyone Else Understand This Lol? Advice Pls!

Everyone says when you want to get preggo just relax and don't stress about it. However, right now it seems like its hard not to think about it. I'm a stay at home mom and don't have much else going on. Then when i try to stop thinking about it it seems like i don more. It seems like when you TTc its like a one track mind, "baby fever" or something. Any advice other than try not to think about it, or anyone understand lol? i feel like i will never get preggo cause i think about it!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If it's stressing you or hubby out, than take a break. In the mean time, find something to do with yourself during the day, like take a class at a college or something.
    Anonymous

• i read an article that said stress does not mess up with conception unless its so acute that it is actually interfering with your life and your mental health... we are always stressed out... due to work, studies, exams, house-work, kids, or conception etc..... i personally think we cannot take stress out of our lives, and certainly not when we are ttc ... dont worry abt stressing, it wont interfere with your hormones very much... however, if you r extremelyy stressed out talk to your physician abt some relaxing medicines or other options that you might have...
    Anonymous

• I really like chatting with other moms, giving advice, but really just saying my own story and how it relates to yours.....but why are these ? being asked anonymously? I dont really see why or why waste my time for someone who wants to hide? and when i ask or answer something, its not like my screenname gives away some top secret info, just a pic of my babes. just seems weird to me
    Anonymous

• I find it impossible when people say try not to think about it. I mean after you learn all about CM and Temping, and Everything else to watch for I mean how can you not think about it. That is why when people say that they are taking a break. I mean you can stop temping and taking fertility meds, but you are going to still notice the other signs and CM.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• There are so many reasons to be anonymous. Maybe she has a family member on here too and doesn't want them to know shes ttc.
    AmandaH7

Answer by AmandaH7 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I'm with Jenniferlee12, I think it's next to impossible not to think about it.... I think about it all day and even when I'm asleep!!! Granted this is my first month actively TTC, but I don't see it going away until I get my BFP! I guess just stop writing everything down, and have fun with the BD!
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 4:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Thanks so much girls, i just don't want the pressure of people knowing im TTC, sorry if it is an issue! Im glad i'm not the only one, this is my fist month trying and i find that when i'm constanly monitoring CM and temps i'm gonna think about it. People make it sound like when you forget or give up it will happen but that is hard.With my first we didnt really try but we used no protection and it took 5 months, we did it like crazy and then the month he was out of town and we did it 6 times total i was preggo. So stressful because now i want to have one.
    Anonymous