how can i grow the length of my hair?

my hubby luvs long hairs and i'm desperate to hav my hairs long

worriedmom30

Asked by worriedmom30 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• keep it clean and oil free (if your caucasian) or moisturized (if your african american)...also cold pressed castor oil works great for growing and thickening hair regardless of your race. hope that helps.
    lsa0919

Answer by lsa0919 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• PRENATAL VITAMINES THEY REALLY DO WORK AND THEY ARE GOOD FOR YOU...
    magical_mommy

Answer by magical_mommy at 6:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes, take Prenatal's along with Omega 3's, Vitamin D & E too. Also, don't blow dry as much let it dry naturally. Trim a 1/2 inch every 6-8 weeks or at least every 12 weeks minimum to keep healthy. some people think not cutting will make hair grow but it actually slows down hair growth if you don't. Buy a good shampoo and conditioner that isn't from the drugstore because they have alcohol in them which isn't good for your hair. Put on a good serum before you do blow dry and use any other hair tool. Aveda makes very good natural products. My hair used to be at my shoulders and I wanted my long hair back and I have done all these thing and now my hair is down to the middle of my back. I also color my hair at the salon using Aveda natural hair color.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:43 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• a healthy body will make your hair grow the fastest it can grow (unhealthy hair can sometimes slow down the natural growth speed, and while you can't make grow any faster than it naturally will, you can help it grow in as fast as it should and healthier).

So a good diet and good vitamins help.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• good diet, good vitamins, and take care of your hair.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 10:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2010