What's your opinion of Sarah Palin?

I am sure i disagree with her on almost every issue, we may agree on some things like personal freedoms and states rights, but other than that..oil and water. I think she would be a terrible chioce for president.

However, i think she's smart, charaismatic, genuine, and seems trustworthy. I think she is an excellent example of a powerful, successful hard-working mother.

UpSheRises

Asked by UpSheRises at 11:32 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I dont really like her, I dont know what it is, but its the same reason I didnt like Obama, I feel like she is a lot of fluff, and not a lot of truth and honesty, and she has more of a celebrity status then anything else. Of course she has her good points, but overall I am not a big fan.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 11:47 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Well the fact that my 16 year old brother has better ethics than her...I think the rest goes without saying.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Basically, she's full of Sh*t like All Politicians. It's all an illusion!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:36 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I have yet to find a single thing I agree with her on. She WAY to conservative! And frankly, I find her rather clueless to the fact that there are MILLIONS of people in this country who don't believe as she does.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Why on earth do we keep regurgitating this question?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Smart, Genuine, Trustworthy, yeah the fact that she had so many ethic violations doesn't matter.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I am a conservative woman and you could not PAY me to vote for the woman. She has earned her popularity on the Tea Party's coat tails, presenting herself as a "true" conservative. However, in my state (Iowa), when we had a mad dash for the Republican candidate for governor, she endorsed the RINO candidate and totally bypassed the candidate who actually shared her supposed values. And if you were to ask her why (and get an honest answer), she would tell you that it's all about who is electable. She is all about getting rid of "government as usual" when it suits her purpose, and then it's anyone with an "R" after their name, so long as it's not a "D".
    ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I like that even her facebook page gets big government loving liberals in a tizzy. I think she has found her nitch as a political commentator. I think she has taken an opportunity and seized the potential.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think that she was harassed for slips of the tongue where as others got excuses. I think she was asked tough and off the wall questions while OTHERS were lobbed silly soft balls. I think her CHIDREN were FODDER when OTHERS children were not. I think she was given the SHAFT by womens groups because she didnt tow the right line! I think she is no better or worse than ANY OTHER politician except that hollyweird and the leftist media did a hatchet job on her!!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• So then, basically her platform runs pretty straight and narrow with the Rep. platform and any republican running you would be against. If she fits true to the guidelines for a Pub Rep. than she should be considered a viable candidate. A person should not single Palin out because she is doing what she professes to do. If you have a straight Democratic/Liberal belief you would be willing to vote for any Liberal candidate that followed your platform once you got past the primaries.People need to vote for the rep. that would represent them best, not whether they like them or not.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2010