Anyone else feel really fat?

For the past couple day's i feel really fat to the point where i don't want to eat .i have been working out like a mad woman.
I have felt fat ever since i have moved in with my dh, but it has never really bothered me this much!!My dh keeps telling me i am not fat that i am beautiful and i should not be trying to lose weight....But im sorry but scales don't lie!!
I am getting to the point where i want to make myself throw up after i eat..i can't believe that i have gotten this big!! IT is horrible!! I used to be 120 lbs now i am 199lbs.
I have been cutting out meals entirely.....i don't even feel hungry when i do eat, i only eat cause dh will get mad if i don't...and i don't need him yelling in front of our dd!
Is there anyone else out there that feels/felt like this?
If so what did you do to over come it? or will i have to lose all the weight in order to over come it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I know how you feel I used to be 135lbs and now I'm 210. I know people say you should love your body but this is not my body because I know Im way over weight and I shouldnt be so why should I accept that? Im not used to shopping for clothes for this size and it makes it worse than I use to trade clothes with my friend who is now a size 3 while Im a size 16. Im working on eating better and exercising more but if you feel that you have already been doing that with no results than maybe talk to a doctor who can reccomend something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• How tall are you?

If you want to lose weight, skipping meals isn't the way to do it. Cut out the junk, make healthy choices, limit carbs, get moving. You'll lose weight. You may not be 120 again, but imagine how good it would feel to lose 10, 20 or 30 pounds? I'm 20 pounds over my ideal and I HATE it every single day. I just started on weight watchers again and even just losing 3.5 pounds the first week made me feel better...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:44 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I am 5'2" and 220lbs. You know I feel fat. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:46 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Accept yourself where you are now and be thankful you have a body that can walk and arms to do things. Lots of people do not. I do understand what you are saying believe me. I used to be 118 then I went to 200, now I am 165 and still losing. Find what works for you and please do not skip meals, not good at all. Try to remember how you ate when you were smaller, you probably ate small quick portions and felt full. Do you remember what it feels like to be hungry and full??( SERIOUSLY think about it) That was big for me. When your body feels hunger, REAL hunger it means you are fueling it the right way. All of sudden you begin to feel those feelings of hungry and full(your natural cues kick in for you) and then find some exercise you like. Kettle-bells is really good for losing and toning fast. GOOD LUCK PM if you have any questions
    allmomma

Answer by allmomma at 10:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• 5'7, and i don't eat junk food, I only drink water....and 99.9percent of the time i am eating healthy! and if i do amke something that is fattening for supper....then after supper i am on the floor for 1/2 hr or so doing sit ups to burn the cal's!
    I just c an't get out of this rut i am stuck in and have been stuck in for a couple years now!
    I am moving all day long unless my dd is napping! then i take a break and jump of here or facebook.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I am also fat. I wish I had the incentive to do something about it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I am fat....I was 115 at 4'10 before I had kids and am not 155 and cant seem to loose it :(
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 11:51 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Yes, I have about 15 lbs. to lose. I need some motivation. I joined a gym, but ds throws such a fit for me leaving him. I only seem to go once a week. If I want to workout I look around the house to see what else I should be doing.
    HAve you had your thyroid checked recently?
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• scales don't lie but your impression of weight gain may be wrong.

If you are overly working out you are probably building muscle which can increase weight gain while your body fat decreases.

Go to your doctor and have them do a thorough weight check up and see where you stand and go from there.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:20 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I know how you feel...I was in the military and I once was underweight and was told I needed to gain while others were trying to lose weight. Now, I'm 180 lbs! But it is coming off slowly, I don't expect it to be overnight, but it'd be nice if it was. If your DF is satisfied, then it shouldn't bother you.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 2:48 AM on Sep. 26, 2010