How do I post a chatterbox to every member in my group?

I am a group owner and need to post in a chatterbox to to nearly 600 members. How do I do this?

SenoraBrown75

Asked by SenoraBrown75 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

• you can't post mass chatterbox messages. If you want everyone in your group to have a chatterbox message then you have to do each one individually.

On the other hand you can post an announcement in your group. (the green post) OR you can send out an bulletin message to everyone. They would receive the bulletin message via PM in their bulletin message folder.

On your group home page in the RED admin toolbar on the left hand side of the screen you will see a link for "send a bulletin" click on that and do what it said to do.... Everyone will get a bulletin sent to them.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 3:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Hi SenoraBrown75,

SAHMinIL's Answer is correct. There is not a way to send a message to all group member's chatterbox. We suggest you send a group bulletin instead.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2008