Stopped up kitchen sink!

My hunky plumber fixed all the pipes under the sink but something is still stopping up the drain. Drano crystals, which scare the heck out of me, think the movie "Patch of Blue".

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 11:42 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• try putting some baking soda and vinegar down it and let it sit a spell then pour really hot water down it. Or try drano plugging it might help before the drano
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I will try that baking soda and vinegar. I just got that entire sink side of the kitchen and will be putting in a new base cabinets and counter tops. I am doing one wall at a time. But the most critical is the sink/dishwasher/ stove side. My hunky plumber gave me a wonderful Stainless Steer GE fridge with the freezer on the bottom and two french doors on top. It will cost me about $350 to fix, but the list price on a brand new one is well over $2500!

Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2010