New neighbor. adult content

Not really a question but why would someone do this? She has been nailing her windows shut at the bottom and sides of the windows. Does she think, one, someone will break in or two, she won't need the windows as ways of escape in case of fire? But, she did not cut down the tree growing under her siding into the window? She also thinks my Collie is a St. Bernard? Um? Glue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• well of course why would she use a different hammer for the little tike! who cares why.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Weird!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:55 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Hmmm that is a bit weird--- although my 1st thought (about the windows) is that maybe she is trying to prevent a child from getting out? I don't know if she might have a child that is prone to either sneaking out of the house and getting into mischief (although you would think she would take the tree down as well), or one that is special needs and tends to get out and wander. As for the dog.... maybe she is not a 'dog' person and familiar with different breeds.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Lol, Atleast you have some free entertainment for the moment. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My mom was always afraid of windows. She never liked them to open, and kept shades drawn ALL the time. She was terrified of somebody peeking in even when there was no logical possibility of it.

Fear makes us do crazy things.
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 11:57 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• maybe she has ghosts who open her windows so if they are nailed shut they wont open....or maybe she dont like her windows open...or maybe she moved cuz her last place was broken into and she was raped.......reallly why do you care and how do you konw she was hammering nails into her windows?......keep your nose outta others businees....and if you cant then ask her
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Sound unsafe to nail windows shut. maybe you should introduce yourself to get to know her a little. Usually you can tell if someone is mentally stable by speaking with them. Just an opinion.
    kozymama700

Answer by kozymama700 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• bump
    Janet

Answer by Janet at 12:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I did go over and introduced myself and my pets. So she knows my name and my pets names. She is in her mid 20's and has two small children, under 4 years old. The windows he has in that house are the older type that have a weight and rope that helps lift the window. They do have locks on them AND they also have stop gap things that only allow the window to be opened about 6inches from the inside before you have to remove the lock (inside) and then raise the window completely open. What I don't get is why she won't cut that tree that is growing between her siding and the interior of the house and shows in the bedroom window. Perhaps she likes plants? My yard is lit up like Fort Knox and I have a security system, not for burglary but bur medical notification.  She may just like her hammer, she was putting a Little Tikes set together with that same hammer?

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Maybe she's been broken into before?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2010