what is the best mommy baby halloween costume ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Sep. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a few years back me my son and my man went as clouns....everyone thought it was the best
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• For my son's first halloween we went as the Wizard of Oz. Even my husband and Cousin dressed along with us.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• We usually have a group theme with my 2 best friends and their kids... Last year it was "Grease". The little boys had on leather jackets, jeans, and greased back hair, the little girl and the 3 grown-ups were dressed as sock hop girls. It was cute. This year I'd like to be Raggedy Ann, and have my little 2 year old dressed as Raggedy Andy, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• mine is kinda lame but i want to be fairys =) i have seen some cute ones for the both of us. =) and dad be peter pan or something
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Mom is a spider web ( white dress with web drawn on it) and baby is a spider. Tie baby to mom with an infant wrap.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2010