What was your Wedding song?

What was the song you and your SO danced to at your wedding? DId you have songs for your parents and you to dance to? Where there any other significant pieces of music played at your wedding/commitment ceremony/union?

tat2edmommyof2

Asked by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We didn't have a song we danced to or a song for our parents and us to dance to. But the song I walked down the isle to was "When I Said I Do" by Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black and when we lit our unity candle we played "Lost In This Moment" by Big & Rich.
    Anonymous

• "From this Moment" Shania Twain...we had 2 other songs too but this was the number one :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• TWO SPARROWS IN A HURRICANE BY THE LOVELY TANYA TUCKER
    JBIRDSLADIE

Answer by JBIRDSLADIE at 2:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Jim Brickman & Wayne Brady Beautiful
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• We eloped on a beach in Maui - no music for us! The sounds of the waves was cool though!
    Roby13

Answer by Roby13 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Faithfully by Journey was our wedding song but we each dedicated a song to each other. His to me was 98 degrees I do and Mine to him was My Best Friend by Tim McGraw
    MommyofTwins616

Answer by MommyofTwins616 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• we danced to "love me tender," but it was a norah jones version.  it was beautiful... i really wanted the four peice orchestra to play "white wedding" by billy idol when the wedding party walked up the isle, but my my mom put a big NIX on that one! :)

abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• At last by Martina McBride
    Anonymous

• "You are the love of my life" by Sammy Kershaw
    Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 3:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Our first dance was to, "I Wouldn't Want It Any Other Way" by Tim McGraw. We also made sure the song "Unanswered Prayers" by Garth Brooks was played because the lyrics really fit our lives. At the actual ceremony we played "Calling You" by Blue October (acoustic slow version) as everyone walked down the aisle, "Making Memories of Us" by Keith Urban while we lit the unity candles, and "When You Say You Love Me" by Josh Groban right after we read the vows we wrote but before we exchanged rings. All these songs were special to us for various reasons.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2008