how do i tell my boyfriend's parents that i am pregnant?

when me and my ex broke up i got with this new guy and everything is good just his parents don't know that i am preganant and we are scared to tell them because it's not his kid. and this is stopping me from meeting his parents what do i do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• It is his place to tell his family that you are pregnant. I would recomed he tell them at least a few days before you meet them just for any initial shock to go away.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 3:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• He should go to his parents before you meet them. He should sit them down and say "I met this girl I really like, she broke up with her bf and then found out she was pregnant... it is not my baby but I really want to spend time with her and get to know her and I hope you will support that decision."
    Pat-S

Answer by Pat-S at 2:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Mixed families sometimes do better than the real thing! Good luck and do just what Pat-S said!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• it's not your place to tell them. have him do it and tell the truth. it will make you look bad but hey that's you and they should just accept you like your bf does.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• he needs to tell them bfore you meet. i had a friend that got with her now husband when she was prego by someone else. he didn't care and told his family if they had a problem with it then they could just stay away until they respected both of them. sure his parents are going to be concerned but they may surprise you by accepting his decision.
    hotmama541

Answer by hotmama541 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2008